- Job Ref:
- Business Group:
- Career Area:
- New York
- Salary Range:
- Fixed Term
- Date Published:
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Closing Date:
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Financial Times Live, the global conferences and events arm of the Financial Times newspaper, gathers pre-eminent public and private sector decision-makers, visionaries and strategists from the world’s most important economies and industries for a wide range of interactive, agenda-setting programs that combine the power of on-site discussion and networking with the flexibility of live-streamed and on-demand broadcasting.
We are seeking a freelance copywriter with conference/event-writing experience. This individual will write persuasive advertising and marketing copy to help generate attendee registrations for several of our annual conferences.
• Draft and produce a variety of direct-response copy including print ad copy, web site landing pages, sales letters, marketing brochures, and invitations
Experience & Qualifications
• Creative thinker and producer with 3+ years’ experience as a direct-response copywriter
• Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful while taking the initiative
• Experience in the media industry is preferred
• This position will be compensated on a project-by-project basis on an hourly rate commensurate with experience
• The first project is due to commence in January 2014
Please include a link to an online portfolio with your application.