• Monthly closing of financial results
• Preparation of time critical weekly and monthly management accounts
• Quarterly forecasting and budgeting
• Direct support to MGA President and managers across the business, providing analysis of results.
• Liaise with London and Manila to ensure proper processing of transactions
• Liaise with Pearson Tax department on annual tax preparation.
• Year End reporting to London and Pearson
• Qualified accountant.
• A minimum of three to five years of practical experience following qualification in a relevant environment with strong technical background
• Excellent communication skills.
• Conscientious worker with the ability to work accurately and to prioritise to meet limited timescales.
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to be flexible.
• Ability to work independently and to use initiative. Comfortable in carrying out a role that has structured and unstructured elements.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrable advance level Excel skills.
• Experience of Great Plains, Oracle, Essbase & Hyperion
• Experience of system conversions would be an advantage
The Financial Times Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.